Robbery: Civil Recovery Demand from Macys

samedi 25 octobre 2014

Alrite so i made a mistake, honestly i didnt know what i was thinking, this is my first time ever doing anything like this i have a clean record rn.. im 18 and i got caught shoplifting a 25 $shirt by lp while i was walking out.. they made me sign some stuff they needed to verify me so i gave them my social, no police where involved or called . The fine is 425 and honesly i dont work and have no income, .. what happends if i dont pay it? & the lady said " the goood news is that this wont go on your record, "but is that if i pay the fine or not? Well thanks for lookinh and honestly i dont know what to do. I didnt know the consequences thats why i did it, but now that i know i wont ever shoplift again, they said dont come backto the store in 3 year ..im in california

Any help would be appreciated.





Robbery: Civil Recovery Demand from Macys

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire