Workers Compensation Issues: Questions

lundi 27 octobre 2014

My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: Maryland



I understand that as part of my settlement is derived from the time the I/C stopped TTD payments to the date of the settlement example if my TTD stopped in January 1.2014, and my settlement date is March 1,2014, I will receive my first ppd check in the amount of my 12 week TTD amount.?



I also understand that these 12 weeks will be deducted from the awarded PPD weeks. I have a serious injury will my weekly award be the same as previous TTD payments?



The person that was injured with me received his settlement of 250 weeks, might i expect a similar determination?





Workers Compensation Issues: Questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire