Financial Transactions: Hardship Withdrawal from 401k

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

My question involves personal finance in the State of: CA



Trying to get a hardship withdrawal from my 401k for a future dental visit which is outlined as unreimbursed medical expenses. I sent them the treatment plan and it clearly states the amount my insurance is expected to cover, my cost, and that my cost is due at time of service. My 401k says they HAVE to have a bill with a date of service on it...but in their own requirements it simply states I must send them "a bill from provider showing the prepayment required for service"...nothing about a "date of service". I tried to convey I cannot get a "date of service" until I pay my portion of the charges, and they're requirement of a "bill with a date of service" on it for future treatment is what we call here in California billing fraud. What can I do?





Financial Transactions: Hardship Withdrawal from 401k

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire