Family Issues: Grand Theft Auto During My Deployment: Multiple States Involved Pointing Elsewhere

samedi 25 octobre 2014

My apologizes I was not sure where to put this thread but here goes the gaggle. I am a resident of Alabama stationed in Texas. Well just before deployment I loaned my pickup to my sister, thought no big deal sense I have multiple vehicles. Well my sister moved up to Massachusetts with her boyfriend because he had family near Dorchester,MA. The relationship turned abusive and she fled in her SUV back to Alabama for her safety. For some reason she filed a domestic violence report against him in new jersey. Alabama will not do anything because no crime happened there, Boston PD refuses to take reports over the phone even with me having a passport,DoD id, licences, Vin# and tag#. "I must show up in person because I could be someone with a lot of info who just don't like this guy". The man has used a toll road at my expense, still in MA sadly. But everyone refuses to take a report of GTA because he was initially given permission by my sister although she revoked it when it turned abusive. At best they are willing to consider attempting "unauthorized use of a vehicle" this man is a repeat offender armed robbery,assult ect trained MMA big dude been to every prison in AL and has 2 warrants in Georgia. And it`s rumored he was arrested in GA recently but GA DOC has no record yet, they did tell me there is just short of 160 jails for GA alone.... Any ideas to keep my sister out of trouble and nail this guy,or atleast the proper place to put this thread? People to ask ect? I do not want to be held liable for if he does damage or uses it in a crime, That is my main concern.





Family Issues: Grand Theft Auto During My Deployment: Multiple States Involved Pointing Elsewhere

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire