Criminal Records: Police or Arrest Record

dimanche 26 octobre 2014

My question involves criminal records for the state of: CALIFORNIA



Hello, I was detained once by people from Department of Social Services, they took me to the county jail and fingerprinted me. My question is where do I request the record of the arrest? I called the Police Department of the county where I was taken and the person who answered the phone said they don't have it because I wasn´t arrested by police officers. I´m confused, where the fingerprints go after a person is arrested? FBI or DHS or both? Also if I request my FBI background check the arrest will show up but what I need is the police report, I don´t know where to look for it.

Thanks for any help-





Criminal Records: Police or Arrest Record

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire