Divorce: Divorce

mardi 28 octobre 2014

My question involves a marriage in the state of: I decided finally to divorce my wife. She entered the U.S almost 2 years ago, she has a conditional green card which expires on Jan 23, 2015, we have not filed the form I-751 yet(being delayed by 5 days now) if the immigration office would care for the delay! I know I'm responsible for her over 10 years but I'm not sure if the alimony which eventually would be part of the settlement is part of my 10 year responsibility or they deduct that from what I would be paying her over the 10 years? We live in Connecticut and I'm a retired teacher with a small pension, but I do have some equal amount to my pension that come in from my rental houses! All said and done close to 6 grands but I have expenses equal to at least 4 grands for insurances, taxes, and repairs. At the moment I pay her medical $4000.00/year her leased car with insurance $500/month plus her gas and spending money! She works part time and makes almost $ 4000.00 a year. I'm 65 years old and she is 42 and I'm not sure what will go on with her green card and the divorce case all the same time in Jan, 2015. She has no place to go and I have no place to go except the house that I have built 20 years ago! If she does not have a place to go would she be staying in my house and I have to move out? She would not go back home! This is her Hollywood dream that has happened to her eventhough the reality is not too far behind her imagination that if she wants to be comfortable in this country she has to work or find a new rich husband! Please help! Thanks.





Divorce: Divorce

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire