Marriage: How to Gain Child Custody

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Hello, here is my story.

I married with my wife 2 years, and we have one baby girl 7 months old. She is H1b and working in US. I just got unemployed recently, and still looking for job. Even when I work, her income is still way higher than me. She is in process of applying for green card through work place, but she also asking me to start applying green card for her through marriage, for faster green card. We got into an arguments, and she asked me to leave her house as separation. She said it is my fault, and she does not love me anymore. I still paying child support because it is my responsibility as a father of a kid. We did not file separation because she afraid it affect her green card application. She told me to stay outside, pay child support, not allow to change my address or any form to show that we are separate until she got her green card and US citizen naturalization. She has custody of the kid. What should I do? I can't ask financial aid for college if I file tax with her. I can't change address because it affects her status. I can't go to her home. For 4 years. 1 year for green card, and 3 years until she is US citizen. And I can't win child custody because she probably win the kid due to her income. What should I do?





Marriage: How to Gain Child Custody

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire