Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Shoplifting Charge for Removing Security Wrap, But Left Item in the Store

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Michigan, I removed a spyder security wrap from an external hard drive freeing it from a locked peg all at once since the spyder wrap was the only thing holding it on the peg, I put the item in my cart, got paranoid and ditched the item in a near by isle and left. 14 days later cops show up talking about prosecuting me for theft, because they can't find the hard drives and they have video footage of me removing the spyder wraps, but no evidence of me concealing or leaving with merchandise... This sounds absurd, that they are trying to charge me and I didn't even steal the item.





Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Shoplifting Charge for Removing Security Wrap, But Left Item in the Store

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire