Libel: Not Sure if This Should Be in Divorce or Here

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

My question involves defamation in the state of: I would prefer to keep this private, but will answer in a PM due to my internet activity being monitored.



My ex-wife has made some horrendously disgusting allegations to obtain a 209A against me and my children.



I know everyone says "she's lying"...but in my heart, and in hers because she actually told me she was going to do this, I know she is lying. She was granted the weaponized 209A because they hand these weapons out to women in this state because, you know...only men are abusers and women are perpetual victims. :wallbang:



In this 209A the things she said are outrageous, and will effect me for the rest of my life.



Being on the receiving end of a 209A forces one to prove a negative. There was a phone call between her and I regarding visitation and she told me she was tired of it and that she was going to walk in and say these things...get a RO and wished me luck in ever seeing my sons again.



I've read that civil proceedings are difficult to get when it comes to 209As, but I've been a nervous wreck since she made these allegations and it has put my career in jeopardy. God forbid I lose my job and these allegations are in the open..."I'm as good as dead", another thing she happily bragged about doing.



I am completely broke. Not broke like, "Oh, haha...I'm broke"...but broke in the sense that I would be unable to buy a cup of coffee right now if I wanted to. Literally (and I'm using that word, literally, correctly)



All because I dared file for divorce after she decided to slap me around one night after a few of her nightly barbiturate and mimosa cocktails.



How can I shift the burden of proof onto her? Like I said, during the 209A process, the burden of proof is on me for some insane reason. It's nearly impossible to prove a negative...especially given the dangerous anti-male bias that flows through this state's courts. What recourse do I have? Other than continuing to beg the courts during our contempt motions to please look up from the paperwork and listen to me for a moment.



Believe me, I don't have that attitude in court, I speak in a friendly and respectful manner.





Libel: Not Sure if This Should Be in Divorce or Here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire