Speeding Tickets: Speeding Ticket Mistakenly Lists Speed as > 100 MPH, VC 22348(b)

mardi 28 octobre 2014

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California.



Hello all, new member here.



I just got the courtesy notice for the citation I received. I was driving on Palomares Road and was pulled over and cited for going 62 mph in a 35 mph zone. On citation it states 62 on the radar section. However, after receiving the courtesy notice, I realized it was a mandatory court appearance. I then saw on the notice and the citation itself the violation was VC 22348b, which on the notice states speeding over 100mph, and most likely comes with 2 points on record and possible 30 day license suspension if guilty.



So I will go to court to find out the bail and what entails, but my question is that since the Sheriff cited me for only 22348b, should I plead not guilty and fight it on the grounds that I did not violate the citation?



Thank you. First time I ever got this and asked for advice here so I'm sorry if this is not enough info.





Speeding Tickets: Speeding Ticket Mistakenly Lists Speed as > 100 MPH, VC 22348(b)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire