Modification of Custody: Non-Custodial Parent is Moving

samedi 25 octobre 2014

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Washington State



Hi, I have a parenting plan with my ex splitting time about 60/40 and I am the custodial parent with the most time. The current plan has been in effect for a little over a year and he has never followed it, he has used only a little more than 50% of his time up until about four months ago when he pretty much stopped using all of his time, he has taken our child maybe 4 nights in the last four months.



We have also had all kinds of problems, our child has been returned to me filthy, hungry, and tired after almost every visit. He was not letting our child sleep the nights he was with him and I don't know why he wasn't feeding him but I have been going over there with groceries on the days that he's had him or having them stop by over here for lunch whenever I can. If I wasn't going there and checking in the neglect would have been much worse.



Now, he says he's moving out of state and wants our child to be with him for the whole summer. He doesn't understand anything about what he's been doing and why this can't happen, I have tried to talk to him and he just doesn't accept what is happening, he says I'm exaggerating but I absolutely am not, if anything it's even worst than what I'm saying.



Can I create a parenting plan that states that he has to come back here for visitation? What are the odds a judge will agree to that? I could offer to pay for part of the hotel costs, I would pay for all of it if I could afford it, I would do anything because I am really afraid of them being alone together for that long.





Modification of Custody: Non-Custodial Parent is Moving

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire