Modification of Custody: Custody and Support

mercredi 1 octobre 2014

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: NC

I was paying child support and I owed arrears from a time when I had my children. (The NC judge said my ex had custody on paper and was entitled to support even though I had the children)



2 years ago Social Services took in my child and refused to return him to that house. My support went to them, they got custody for me in court, then sent him to me in Ca. My child support stopped but my payment on the arrears continued. I filed to get support here in Ca 16 months ago but never got a hearing as NC kept saying they could not locate her.

My child who will be 18 in 70 days left to go to NC on a visit a few weeks ago and decided to stay. My ex enrolled him in school without my permission or signature.



Just today on the North Carolina support site I just saw my ex has a hearing for "a review of terms" on 10-23 and I was told it was to get support. I have not been served with any papers. I expect she is looking for money.

I have 100% custody.



Can she get support with me having 100% custody and him being there without my permission?

Do to a graduation with our other child in a 3rd state I can't be there on that date. How do I continue it? I was told by the court to ask child support. What if they say no? I have not been served and the hearing is only 3 weeks away



Should I file for custodial interference? (I didn't as I figured by the time I got a hearing he would be 18)



This was their choice, not mine?

My last question is if I pay off the arrears tomorrow is that case closed and will she have to open a new case to get support?





Thanks





I make 400 a week and spend all my saving with his move here.





Modification of Custody: Custody and Support

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire