Background Checks: Texas Backround Check, Counsumer Reporting Agency and the Real Truth in Texas

samedi 31 janvier 2015

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Texas

There is so much conflicting information (even between law firms) about the reporting of misdemeanor convictions past 7 years from consumer reporting agencies. I know what FCRA says...but my understanding is that Texas has a tougher stance on the reporting of convictions past 7 years. Does anyone know the real truth? and where I can find the legal document that explains? I can't believe I cant get a job because of a misdemeanor that happened in 1996 that I had no real control over. Can anyone explain? please!





Background Checks: Texas Backround Check, Counsumer Reporting Agency and the Real Truth in Texas

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire