Sales Agreements: Sticky Registration Situation

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Utah. I financed a car on 12/31 at a Utah dealership. I love in Utah, but hasn't learned that I needed to get a Utah driver's license, so I planned on registering the car in Idaho. I am a student, and realized that in order for me to get in-state tuition I needed to gain a Utah drivers license and register the car in Utah as well. Yesterday my wife and I got our drivers licenses, and took all the paperwork to the dmv. We were told that we had to go see the dealer in order to register the car. I plan on going there today, but I'd like to know what to expect - I have previously had some issues with this dealer and I want to make sure they don't charge me any unnecessary fees. I also believe that when I purchased the car, I paid Idaho sales tax, which complicates the matter further. Please help!





Sales Agreements: Sticky Registration Situation

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire