Custody and Visitation Issues: Ex Moved Out of State with Kids and More Bs

samedi 31 janvier 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: PA

I now know that my ex wife planned this for a while. She has been being nice to me for a while and I have been helping her out a lot with whatever cause I will help anyone. I always wanted to move away. She came to me and said do you want to move away. So I was thinking this was my only chance to move away. We (she) picked out a place in SC. She still being nice. She then had her attorney write up a paper for us to sign. It said only 2 things. I agree that she can move out of state and that I wall soon follow after my job is done. I still have the original custody order that is in effect even if she moves that I get the kids on weekends. We also have a verbal agreement that no one else can live with them in the same house. Cause her aunt was going to live with them. I didnt like that cause shes a very mean person to the kids. 1 of my kids told me she hit him in the head with a cane for some reason and he was crying telling me. But thats another story. I agreed and signed and we had it notarized. Now for act 2. She started getting snubby with me and having an attitude. I kept asking why are you having an attitude with me? She tried to play it off. So Friday 1/23/15 comes and I text her whats up for the weekend. She texted me back and said were on the way down to SC. WTF? She didnt tell me anything they were moving that fast. And let alone she didnt even let the kids say to their grandma good by (for now). I texted nothing mean or wrong in any way. And she said to stop "bullying her". What? And she blocked me from her phone and said to email only. NOW I get it. She had this plan for a while. She was being schooled for a while from her attorney. You know email records, say hes bullying you.. etc. All I kept saying was can I please talk to the kids. Now she wont answer the emails or let me talk to the kids. FOR NO REASON! I have always been nice. Now for the question. For the contract she kept her side up and moved (into the night) I am now not going to move. So I broke that contract and it is null and void. So she has to bring or move back the kids? Also she violated the custody weekend order. I am getting an attorney. Any thoughts? BTY I know her attorney is going to find this and read it. And i hope she does on how that attorney broke up a father from his kids.





Custody and Visitation Issues: Ex Moved Out of State with Kids and More Bs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire