Civil Rights Issues: I Was Humiliated in a Safeway Store- Told I Was a Shoplifter

samedi 31 janvier 2015

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Wyoming

I am a regular customer at the Safeway here in Cheyenne, Wyoming at Cole Shopping Center. I was in there last night buying my normal weekly load of groceries- I have just moved back to Wyoming from Colorado- this particular Safeway is the closest to my home, I have been shopping there often since June- 2014. I was just about done shopping- I had been there about 30 minutes. The woman manager came up to me- in the middle of the store-( with a male stock boy- big boy- I guess she thought I would try to fight with her) anyway, she said to me "you are not supposed to be in this store"- I looked at her like she was crazy. I said what?? (at first I thought she was making a joke)- she said "you have been caught shoplifting in there a couple of times now- you are not allowed in this store ever again. I was so shocked- I didn't know what to do. I said Not me- you must be mistaken- I have never been caught doing anything in here. She said "sure- you must have a twin then. I just left my cart in the middle of the store and walked out. Then when I fully recovered from my shock, I thought that I should have called the police right then and made a report. What should I do? I was humiliated and violated in front of a lot of people and now my reputation in that store is ruined- I am in shock.

Tami





Civil Rights Issues: I Was Humiliated in a Safeway Store- Told I Was a Shoplifter

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire