Relocation: Newly Non-Custodial Parent Wanting to Move Over 100 Miles

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Michigan



I tried looking for a post about this, but did not find one. I still share joint legal with my ex. He recently gained physical custody (meaning they now live with him). My husband has been looking for work for 3 years and finally got something about 3 hours away (over 100 miles) in the same state. i understand about the 100 mile rule in michigan, however, my ex does not agree stating its a violation of the court order. i know i'd have to go to court to get this move approved. i can transfer to the same job in a new city. WILL I GET DENIED? CAN THEY NOT LET ME MOVE? we have a house, and property all ready to go, but i am meeting resistance... oh and as he was gaining custody he only wanted me to see them for a few hours on a saturday. why would he resist it so much? i have a lot on my plate.

thanks in advance.



- - - Updated - - -



Let me also add, I get 8 nights a month, and also asked for some of holiday break and was refused. I was also refused any of thanksgiving break except which fell on my days. Thanks again





Relocation: Newly Non-Custodial Parent Wanting to Move Over 100 Miles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire