Debt Collectors: What to Do After a Student Loan Default, Possible Debt Purchase by a Collection Firm

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: NY I received a phone call last week Friday from HESCH some man telling me I'm in default yes I know have not paid he was asking for tax returns bunch of questions said u need to contact me by Monday. So I'm freaking out about 10 month payments so I go to Navient I no longer have sallie Mae. I googled a lot of negative for customer service for Navient can not understand or speak English makes me nervous anyway I went to website it clearly stated and I have print outs of everything because now it's all gone it stated I was $1774.00 13 months behind I was in delinquency and was handed over to collection agency but I can avoid the delinquency if I paid by 1/25/15 which was Sunday so I paid I printed out my payment plan my payment confirmation my next payment due is $122 and change. I call Navient on Monday spoke with a woman who just yeses me was not listening and not understanding I persisted she finally said ok I'm going to connect u with someone in default department so I got a nice woman understood everything I said she told me since I paid that balance which included Februarys payment I was back in good standing next payment will be due in March and collection agency will be notified and I would be removed. So today I go look at my account it is NEGATIVE $1774.00 the whole loan of 10,400 is paid off which means the collection agency purchased I am going to call tomorrow thank God I snap shot every page in my account saying if u pay my confirmation my payment plan ect because it's all gone if I did not have all this printed out they can easily say that was never there I am a very anxious person I need advice how to Handel this... It may have been in default sold to collection but my account did not say that it said pay u will be fine I had some guy call at my job nothing in writing I think my account should go back in good standing please help any thoughts will be appreciated. :(





Debt Collectors: What to Do After a Student Loan Default, Possible Debt Purchase by a Collection Firm

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire