Social Security Issues: Is It Possible to Increase My SSI Review Period

samedi 31 janvier 2015

I am legally blind due to damage to my optic nerve that has affected me since I was about 3 years old. I am now 28. But, for some reason, Social Security has only given me a 1-year review period for SSI when I re-applied after being kicked out of the program over life insurance benefits I received when my father died in 2009.



Why on earth would they set my review period to just one year when I've had this condition for 25 and there is no way to treat it? And what can I do to get the review period increased? It's wreaking havoc on my eligibility for student loan forgiveness, among other things.





Social Security Issues: Is It Possible to Increase My SSI Review Period

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire