Consumer Law Issues: Misguiding the Customer

mardi 27 janvier 2015

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Maryland and Washington DC





I renewed my Indian passport as it was expiring soon. The address printed on the passport was not my Indian address, So I called the company responsible for handling the Indian passport here in US and reported the issue. They said they can do the correction and took $30 from me. I sent the renewed passport back to them for the correction, But now there are saying, they can't print my Indian address. They are returning my passport without the $30.



If they can't print address, why did they took my passport in the first place and also the $30. Its there fault right and I should be reimbursed with my $30?



Any help is appreciated.





Consumer Law Issues: Misguiding the Customer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire