Sentencing: Shoplifting at Your Employer

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Texas



So, at my employer (staples) LP came to do an investigation and they are going to charge an ex-supervisor of mine for theft. I have stolen twice before (I know, so stupid. I wish I never would've done it), his case is similar to mine. His is more extreme, he stole laptops and tablets and shipped them to his home through our ups. I have shipped something before but it was probably about $200 of merchandise. (A ninja blender and a mophie phone charger). They are barely investigating him, but I had absolutely no idea about this. Our stories are not tied in any way. What should I do? I don't want them to investigate me, should I just quit? And if I quit, and they do investigate can they still charge me? Please help me! I need some advice. My general manager has no idea and she just told me today that he was doing it for a while, but it's high ticket merchandise. If I quit now, can they still charge me if they don't investigate? Help!





Sentencing: Shoplifting at Your Employer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire