Fraud: Federal Mail Fraud and Pre Trial Diversion

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Florida



I am involved in the Bp Gulf Coast Fraud case and I am a first time offender. I want to get pre trial diversion but the district attorney will not give it too me because of other people in the case and that they my try to ask for that as well. The offer they gave me is just like pre- trial the only problem is I will have a federal felony conviction. I am a CNA and I am trying to be a nurse and I can't with a federal felony. Is there anything I can do to reduce my sentence so that I can get it expunged I am willing to pay the full amount in the next couple of years.



Thanks.





Fraud: Federal Mail Fraud and Pre Trial Diversion

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire