Discrimination: Regaurding Discrimination in the Work Place, Medical Issues

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Colorado



Awhile back at a job I had my car vandalized that later broke down, harassed and assaulted on the job that felt like sexual harassment treating me as if I had committed a crime against a female coworker.

Later that night I ended up going to the emergency room with a massive panic attack a flew of really bad symptoms such as all my adrenaline being released, I couldn't feel my body from numb and tingling feelings, extremely high heart rate and being in the ER for 4 hours. The visit and ambulance ride cost around $2600.

I ended up asking my father for help which he paid for the $2600 bill after insurance paid a portion.

2 weeks later I ended up in a Psychiatrist office which 2 weeks later after that I was diagnosed Bi-Polar and given an anti-psychotic, over the next year I was prescribed 7 more pharmaceuticals. I was unemployed for 1 year and 4 months. I was not on disability for my Bi-Polar or side effects from the pharmaceuticals.

I later then get a job because I had no where else to turn. I worked at that job for 2 years.

Near the end of that 2 year I had another ER visit from a toxic reaction to a pain pill.

I also visited workman's comp for my wrists, a chiropractor, and an invasive stomach procedure, an ESG.

That employer didn't want to change their business and my medical conditions were getting worse so I had to quit.

I ended up going to another job after my parents kicked me out without 30 days notice or an eviction (2nd wrongful eviction by my parents). That job discriminated against me and would not accommodate me because I didn't have a doctors note and so I had to work un-accomadated until my injuries made me lose time from work and they fired over those absences that I incurred.



Basically my question is if what I had happen to me was discrimination, if not that why am I not getting medical treatment and doctor accommodations for employers.



For the full story with all the details its on a different part of this forum.



http://ift.tt/1ycxLNd





Discrimination: Regaurding Discrimination in the Work Place, Medical Issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire