Legal Permanent Residency: I-485 Interview for Shoplifting Charge

lundi 26 janvier 2015

Hello there,



My wife and I filed for I-485 under from her employer last May. She received her green card in December. My case was transferred to local USCIS office for interview due to shoplifting arrest. I have not lied to the application and mentioned that I was arrested for shoplifting. The arrest charge was dismissed (Nolle Prosequi) by going thru' divergent program and doing the community service. I have provided all necessary document in I-485 application.



My interview is in few days and I am worried. What kind of questions should I expect? I talked to my lawyer and he mentioned to admit it if interviewer asks. I was going thru' the forums and said not to plea guilty since the charges were dismissed.



I need suggestions on how to prepare for interview. I don't want to admit it since I never pleaded guilty. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.



Thanks,

Anil





Legal Permanent Residency: I-485 Interview for Shoplifting Charge

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire