Trade-Ins: Getting Scammed by an I. Dealership on Lease

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California



I returned my leased car to an I. dealership, a little more than a month before maturity. I bought a new car from a H. dealership and they paid the remaining payments and also disposition.

All payments were made and confirmed. I also got the pre-inspection of the vehicle done.



Today I received a certified letter in the mail saying that the I. dealership will sell the vehicle and we would be responsible to pay for an amount if the car sells for less than the residual.



What would I have to do in a situation like this? Should I hire a lawyer or go to small claims?





Trade-Ins: Getting Scammed by an I. Dealership on Lease

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire