Workers Compensation Issues: Regaurding Workman's Comp Fraud

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: Colorado



I worked at a job around 3 years ago.

Before that job I was unemployed for 1 year 4 months and was diagnosed Bi-Polar and prescribed 8 psychiatric pharmaceuticals arising from an ER visiting from an on the job harassment.

The job that I am talking about was a food service job that had a large grill with small wheels on it. Many other tasks that had repetitive motion and heavy lifting.

I asked my employer many times to get larger wheels on the grill because it was very heavy to move and the girls couldn't move it.

Over the years of the other stations and that grill I ended up taking a pain pill which I had an allergic reaction to and went to the ER.

I also filed workman's comp on my wrists.

I tried to file workman's comp for my lower spine but my General Manager said this is a serious matter and didn't give me the paperwork to file workman's comp on my lower back.

I ended up going to my father which he sends me to their Mormon Church Chiropractor that says its a skateboarding injury and not Workman's Comp and begins to treat me.

My lower back medical condition doesn't improve and the work environment doesn't change so I had to quit.

I later get fired from another job because I was losing too much time from work because I didn't have a doctors note to accommodate me to do the job duties.



My question is if what my Employer did to me was Workman's Comp Fraud and also if my Chiropractor treating me was also Workman's Comp Fraud.



For the full story it is posted in a different section on this website.



http://ift.tt/1ycxLNd





Workers Compensation Issues: Regaurding Workman's Comp Fraud

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire