Serving as Agent: Notification of Death

lundi 26 janvier 2015

My question involves a power of attorney in the state of:indiana



My father passed away and left no will, he had no property or money. He resided with me for over 6 years and I had POA... He has 6 living children. Only two of those children including myself were caregivers to him. The others only contacted him when they needed financial help, but as he cut them off from that help, they had not contacted him for any reason whatsoever for over 2 years...As he was dying his wishes were to not have any services and not notify anyone other than those who were with him at that time. He figured "why have them visit me when I am gone when they don't visit me now when I am alive?" With that said, he passed and was buried in a cemetery... 6 months later, his children have gotten wind of his passing and want to prosecute me for not having notified them of this. Is this possible? There is no money, no property, NOTHING left behind to contest... I believe they think there is something and have no other way of trying to hurt me further....by thank you for your help.





Serving as Agent: Notification of Death

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire