Evidence: Can I Subpeona Match.com for Information

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

My question involves court procedures for the state of: California



I, now, know for a fact that my ex-girlfriend created a fake profile on Match.com with fake picture to lead me to believe she was someone else for some kind of revenge or satisfaction for her ego to get back at me for a bad break up. After two weeks of emailing me and keeping me occupied, her emails became very Rude and very condescending about my "looks" and the reason I was really alone a and on a dating website. After many repeated unwanted emails, I finally emailed customer care and they told me they would email her to stop. They have since stopped but because of privacy policies Match.com won't release the real information associated with this fake account. I was told that it is extremely easy to have a lawyer or law enforcement issue a subpoena for Match.com to release this information so I can prove it it was in fact her the whole time behind the harassment and internet fraud portraying to be someone else. Although she did not threaten my life or threaten to hurt me, do I have reason to to request a subpoena and serve it for the release of information? If anything this whole ordeal has made me extremely upset by her deceit and wanting to know the truth. Just don't know if my reasoning is enough for an investigation.





Evidence: Can I Subpeona Match.com for Information

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire