Trespassing: Constant Trespassing Issues with Neighbors

mardi 27 janvier 2015

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Nebraska



Would a cease and desist request be of any help in this instance?



I realize that many people will think I'm being silly but I am so tired of the neighbors constantly trespassing on my property, mainly because I have to re-landscape my front yard due to the constant trespassing. One neighbor even drove their vehicle across my front yard. I do have a "Private Property: No Trespassing" sign posted but it doesn't help. Now, the tenants in the house across the alley from me are letting their six kids play in everyone's yard. They are even climbing on a neighbors fence which is on the point of falling down. The kids have even been throwing rocks at my van. Considering that I keep finding all manner of dangerous objects in my yard (broken glass, rusty nails, sharp pieces of metal, etc), I don't want the kids getting hurt and end up getting sued by the parents. Yesterday, I caught the kids in my yard and told them to leave, after taking photos of course. Today, they were back so I went to their house to talk to their parents. Long story short, I was threatened, falsely accused and told the section of my property from the fence to the ally was public property. I would prefer not to have anything to do with my neighbors since several years ago, one family renting the house next to mine terrorized me to the point where I was a prisoner in my own home for six months. I did call the police today but, of course, they won't do anything. I will start taking my voice recorder and my pepper spray with me every time I leave the house. I can't find a number for the landlord to let them know I had to call the police but if I do go with a cease and desist order, I will send a copy to the landlord, though I know it will not do any good.





Trespassing: Constant Trespassing Issues with Neighbors

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire