Collection Lawsuits: Wi Medical Bill Collection Agency Sent 2 Lawyer for Lawsuit Want to Stay Out of Court

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: Wisconsin. I have a medical bill for $7000 that I was repaying at $200 per month with an HSA card. Last month in Dec. there was a problem with the HSA card and the payment was missed. The collection agency called to find out what happened and my wife, who holds the insurance, forgot to call and find out what happened as she is ill, with an undiagnosed autoimmune disease and in and out of doctors offices. We just received a letter from a lawyer saying it is going to court for lawsuit and contacting the credit service and lawyer are getting me nowhere. They say PAYMENT IN FULL or nothing missed a payment going to court. They also hold 3 or 4 for more thousand from other medical bills but are not suing for those yet. I have several thousand with other agencies as well. I want to keep this out of court. My bank account is almost at zero. I will repay the debt but don't want a judgement. Am I looking at bankruptcy as all these mature and credit agencies just start suing? what are my options? 2013 we had $35K insurance would not cover, 2014 $25K insurance would not cover, this year will be likewise.





Collection Lawsuits: Wi Medical Bill Collection Agency Sent 2 Lawyer for Lawsuit Want to Stay Out of Court

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire