Breaking Up: Can I Sue My Ex-Fiancee for My Expenditures Due to Her Calling Off the Wedding

mardi 27 janvier 2015

I'm in the state of Ohio and my ex fiance lives in Denver but she lived in Ohio before I meet her and shes a registered voter in Ohio as well.

I meet my ex Fiance through my cousin that lives in Denver CO. I traveled to see her a few times, I had to stay in a hotel and pay for a car rental and flights as well, one of those trips I had to take my whole family over there and Paid for their expense as well, my dad is in remission from lung cancer and paralyzed which made the trip a lot harder, I also spent a lot of money on her over there, bought her a lot of gifts too. we got engaged in October in Denver and I bought a ring for 4200$ I also paid 500$ deposit on a wedding hall. recently they came to ohio to check out my house that is a 3 bedroom with an attic furnished room and full furnished basement, new siding, new windows, new siding, I have redone the hard wood floors and a new roof. when she and her mom came to look at my house, her mom claimed that my house is old, unhealthy and small for us and demanded me to get an apartment, she also demanded that I write an agreement that if I ever divorce her I have to pay 2 pounds of gold to her. I told her those requests that I cant do! so she called off the wedding and later on my ex called me to tell me that she's leaving the ring at the hotel desk for me to pick up!

Can I sue her in small claims court for emotional distress, I quit smoking in 2008 and unfortunately found my self under pressure and smoking again, I can't get even 10% back on the ring I bought her! any advice would be great!! thanks





Breaking Up: Can I Sue My Ex-Fiancee for My Expenditures Due to Her Calling Off the Wedding

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire