Juvenile Detention: Something Seems Wrong

samedi 31 janvier 2015

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: west Virginia



I know i'm going to get some harsh remarks but i'm a bit lost. I am a partially paralyzed single mom of a 15 year old girl, we got into a spat she whacked me on the leg with my cane the law was called she admitted she done it the cop went to place her in handcuffs she said wait my mom and pulled away the cop then jerked her by the arm and fight or flight kicked in and a struggle ensued a second officer joined the fight and my daughter was arrested on a domestic violence and obstructing charge. a no contact order and a 25,000 bond was placed on her I was not allowed to speak at the hearing she was placed in juvenile hall, 3 days later we had a second hearing (still no contact made with me) the judge asked her if she wanted to go back to juvie or a shelter she said home, he got angry and sent her back to juvie,. my daughter helps me with cooking and things on weekends when my caretakers are off, nothing major major, she is my ONLY support system now I sit alone not even knowing where she is. what are my options, and what road is this process going down? have I lost my daughter forever when I was just wanting to scare her straight? her lawyer won't talk to me.





Juvenile Detention: Something Seems Wrong

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire