Traffic Accidents: Car Accident in My Vehicle - Was Not Driving Vehicle - Was Not at Fault

samedi 31 janvier 2015

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: California



I let my nephew borrow my car to pickup my mother from work. He has a license but no insurance and he is not on my insurance policy either. While on his way, a vehicle making a left turn got out in front of him causing my nephew to collide with the side of his vehicle. My nephew had the right of way and the other vehicle came out from a side street and attempted to make a left turn without checking. I tried obtaining the police report but the police could not release any information. They gave me the number for a detective and I'm assuming because the investigation is still pending. There were injuries to both my nephew and parties in the other vehicle as well.



My question is: Can the other parties sue me for physical damages and/or injuries even though my nephew was not at fault for the accident? Can my nephew be sued for physical damages and/or injures even though he was not at fault?





Traffic Accidents: Car Accident in My Vehicle - Was Not Driving Vehicle - Was Not at Fault

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire