Custody and Visitation Issues: Seeking Change of Custody of State

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California



I currently live in Pennsylvania. Our case originated in California My ex and son live in California. we split all custody 50/50, no child support ever from either...all 50/50. However, my son is struggling big time and I want go after Full Physical and Full Legal with me in Pennsylvania. My son is 13 and does want to come live with me and he fights his mother about it everyday. Do I have to file new orders in the same California court or can I do something from PA? How is the out of state process work? Will I have to keep flying back and forth to Cali?



Any knowledgeable input would be great. Thank you





Custody and Visitation Issues: Seeking Change of Custody of State

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire