Title Records: How to Get a Title for a Mobile Home

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Virginia.





My husband purchased the mobile home that we live in from a guy over 10 years ago (before I knew him). There was no bill of sale or anything between them. It is located on a lot in a trailer park for which we pay rent to. He has been paying personal property every year on the mobile home as well. The gentleman was suppossed to provide the title to my husband when he purchased it, but he never did. A few years ago my husband located him on Facebook and they had made plans to meet so that he could give my husband the title but he never showed up. What can we do to get the title? We are looking to sell it in the near future and just want to have the title to provide to whoever purchases it from us. Any suggestions on what to do would be most helpful. Thank you.



Anna





Title Records: How to Get a Title for a Mobile Home

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire