Libel: School Councillor Sending Emails to Her Friends Parents

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

My question involves defamation in the state of: Colorado. My 14 year old daughter whom I Homeschool has had some issues with a couple girls being keyboard bullies. One of her friends is being targeted by the same two girls. My daughters friends parents went to the school to talk to a councillor. A couple days later the councillor emailed the parents of my daughters friend, and in the email told them that my daughter is a bad influence, and all she wants to do is beat up 7th graders. My daughter has never been in trouble, nor has she beat up any 7th graders, or any child in any grade. She is very upset about this, not only does she have to put up with these two girls calling her nasty names all the time, but now she has to listen to an adult who is in a position to know better spread lies about her also. I don't want money, but I do want an apology given to my daughter, in front of her friends parents. So any advice would be great.





Libel: School Councillor Sending Emails to Her Friends Parents

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire