Sex Offenses: Team Parent Sent Nude Pictures of Me to Entire Softball Team of 12 -13 Year Girls

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California





Team parent sent nude pictures of me to entire softball team of 12 and 13 yr old girls and parents while at tournament in Arizona he received from my ex.



On Nov.7, 2014, I had just gotten home around 11:10 pm,when I started receiving texts messages from some of the parents on my 13 yr old daughter's softball team. The picture attached was of me , naked, nothing sexual but still naked. My ex-wife is the Only one that stole that picture from computer trash, as it wasn't flattering. She sent it to the two parents who continued to send it to the entire team, including 12 and 13 yr girls, the parents,and coaches and league owner. I immediately asked from what IP Address and number did the text came from, which all pointed back to Arizona and my ex's phone where the picture came from.



Now I am being threatened by people on the team that it is going to ruin my name, reputation and sending it throughout the internet to my business. Can I do anything to stop this and am concerned that the girls on the team including my 13 yr old are now involved. The police could see right away I could not possibly send it thru the IP address and traced anonymous phone number that pointed to the suspects I knew were behind all this. ATT has also traced the numbers and positively identified those involved. I have a police report ,as well. And a witness who saw picture that was sent to me.

 Any help or suggestions would be great help. My ex has been already been arrested 3 times for DV and has another pending. We are scheduled for a child custody hearing coming upon a couple weeks and I suspect she is trying to paint me in a bad light.



I might add that I awaiting a heart /liver transplant at Cedar-Sinai and this last offense is a continuation of cyber harassment isn't helping me health wise. The team and all adults are thinking this just a big joke on me. I find it humiliating and beyond belief. Can anybody help me?





Sex Offenses: Team Parent Sent Nude Pictures of Me to Entire Softball Team of 12 -13 Year Girls

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire