Speeding Tickets: Speeding Ticket After Toll in New Hampshire

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: NH



Hello all, I just wanted more clarification on this.



So I was driving on Everett Turnpike and there's a toll right before it hits Manchester, NH. Before the toll, I was driving behind a state trooper so I was already wary of my driving speed and whatnot. As it hits the toll, I dropped my speed considerably low obviously but by this point I was ahead of him. I didn't speed in front of him, he just decided to drop his speed a lot earlier before the toll.



I drive past the toll a bit for about 2 min and then I got stopped by the same trooper saying I went 62 on a 35. I'm assuming the 35 is the stretch of highway right after the toll. I don't think I went this fast considering I knew he was behind me. But I probably did end up going up towards 60 maybe within my last 30 seconds of driving, which by that point I think the speed limit is 65. There were some exchange of words and he was being very aggressive without my not really saying anything. He asked for an explanation and he cut me off in the middle of it. I'm gonna say I maybe said 5 words in the entire ordeal. But I digress.



He takes my license and my registration, which I found out I have 2 different registrations in my car. And I gave him the wrong one in my state of fluster. But I did have the correct one. He comes back with a court order saying I have to appear and if not to reschedule. And he also said I had the wrong registration (I ended up finding the correct one in the same place as the wrong one). But he didn't ask for the correct one, and just went on his merry way.



On the court order, it said I was going 62 on a 35 and contrary to RSA 265.60. I don't know what that means but I'm trying to give all the info on it.



I'm just wondering why he didn't give me a ticket right away instead of a court order. And what are the chances that I could get this dismissed.



The last time I got a ticket was 3 years ago on an expired plate, which I didn't even know I had considering I was borrowing my dads car. And before that was back in 2010 not even for a traffic violation. Other than that, I feel my record is pretty clean, which could be why I got a court order instead of a ticket? I don't have any warrant for an arrest or anything. I just want more clarification on this. I don't mind paying the ticket I just don't want my points to go up.





Speeding Tickets: Speeding Ticket After Toll in New Hampshire

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire