Loan Agreements: Consolidate Student Loans

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

My wife and I are both currently in undergrad school. We both have student loans. She graduates in about a year, I have 2 more years and then I plan on attending pharmacy school. My question may cause some people to disagree with our decision, but I ask for what options we have, not for your advice on our plans.



We want to start having kids, and my wife wants to stay home once we do. Of course, because she will graduate, we would have to stay paying back her loan. I'm only able to work part-time because of school, so I'm not sure if I would be able to provide for our family while making payments on her loan. Would she be able to defer payments if she is not employed and I am still in school? Or would we be able to consolidate our loans?





Loan Agreements: Consolidate Student Loans

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire