Speeding Tickets: Traffic Violation Valid

samedi 31 janvier 2015

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Arizona



I was pulled over by a motorcycle officer who said I was going 53 on a 35 using a pro laser 3. He was nice and wrote me a ticket for 45 on a 35. I went back to where this happened and there are no speed limit postings. I was fortunate and when coming back to the officers direction he was still there. I told him that there were not speed limit postings and he stated that he would go back and if correct would note them on his ticket notes.



I requested the officer's ticket notes and sure enough he confirmed that there were no speed limit postings on his notes. Now, I did some research and found that in Arizona Legislation 28-701.02 it states "if no speed limit is posted, exceed forty-five miles per hour is breaking the law.



Given the fact: that my ticket was written for 45 on a 35 does this mean the complaint is not legal? That actual ticket is not breaking the law right? Also the area where was given the ticket has no building or houses at all just fields of nut trees? It does not look residential or business at all?



should I fight this ticket?



thank you,





Speeding Tickets: Traffic Violation Valid

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire