Behavior Issues: Forcefully Sending Me to Mental Institute

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Alabama

My boyfriend turned 18 on November and i will turn 16 in 2 months. my parents have said i am not to have contact with him and they have called the cops on him. we dont see each other anymore and only text. the worst part is that i still love him dearly and my parents are forcefully placing me in a mental institute. i cant be in a mental institute. i go to the best magnet program (Loveless Academic Magnet Program High) in the US. my gpa is a 4.12 out of 4 as i am taking ap classes. my parents cant force me in a mental institute and ruin my future. please help me. is there anything i can do. is there anyway i can stop them from taking me out of the school and placing me in a mental institute. they have tried once, when i was evaluated they said i was perfectly normal. now my parents have found a private institute that will take me only because i am in love with a boy. please help me. please. im begging you.





Behavior Issues: Forcefully Sending Me to Mental Institute

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire