Speeding Tickets: Should I Contest

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: WA



I recently been cited for speeding while driving down Northbound I-5 heading towards the entrance for I-405 Southeast bound. The officer claimed that I was going 89 mph in 60 mph zone while I strongly believed that I was going 65 or 70 mph by the most with the flow of the traffic. And I do admit that I was going over the limit but not as much as the exaggerated claim. So now I am thinking about contesting the ticket but I'm not sure how I would approach the case since this is my first ticket. I also know that I have the option to request for a deferral so worst case scenario I will most likely go for it.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!





Speeding Tickets: Should I Contest

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire