Modifying a Lease: Lease with an Addendum to a Mold Lease

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: CA

I have a month-to-month lease.



My Rental Manager saw some dirt on my windows and stated that it was mold; he gave me some bleach to clean it and an a Mold and ventilation addendum to my lease that he wants me to sign; however, when I went to clean the windows, I use Windex and it came off immediately. I told him so; however, he wants me to sign the Mold & Ventilation lease anyway, plus bring a plumber to do a pipe inspection.



Questions and Options?

1 Do I have rights, choices about singing the addendum lease?

2 Do all the tenants have to sign one, or is a preference of the Landlord who should get and sign one?

3 Any potential problems signing a Mold and Ventilation lease, or is a somewhat standard process?

4 Can I be evicted if I refuse to sign the addendum to the lease?



Thanks,





Modifying a Lease: Lease with an Addendum to a Mold Lease

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire