Eviction Process: Court Ordered Eviction but No Wage Garnishment Agreement

mardi 27 janvier 2015

My question involves an eviction in the state of: Missouri



I hired an attorney to file an eviction for me. She was successful at getting a court order and the tenants were evicted. However, the agreement she made with the tenants was for them to pay us directly in lieu of wage garnishment. Needless to say, that lasted one month. I have already paid this attorney a lot of money, plus the fact that she charges for every phone call, email, and letter. (She charged me $34 for a letter she sent me to ask me if I wanted her to get their wages garnished.) Is there any way I can get their wages garnished for the amount of the court order on my own? I would also like to add the damages they did to the house. The amount owed altogether is approximately $6000.





Eviction Process: Court Ordered Eviction but No Wage Garnishment Agreement

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire